How to Use the Pod
1) Step in and close the door.
2) Have a seat. We encourage you to sit with your back upright and relaxed, not leaning against the backrest. You can also take off your shoes and sit in a lotus position (cross-legged).
3) Look to your left. You’ll find some bottles with essential oils. Spray 3-4 times around you and take a deep breath.
4) On the tablet, select an experience and enjoy!
5) Upon exiting the pod, please leave it open.
Pod Rules and Etiquette
1) Please limit your session to 15 min.
2) No food or drinks whatsoever.
3) When you’re done, return headphones to their holders.
4) After you exit the pod, leave the doors open.
Meditation is the process of observing one’s thoughts with a curious and non-judgmental mind. It is a practice that involves focusing one’s attention and eliminating the stream of thoughts that may be crowding the mind, to achieve a state of mental clarity and relaxation.
There are various forms of meditation, including mindfulness meditation, body scan meditation, and transcendental meditation, among others.
The benefits of meditation are numerous and supported by scientific research. Some of the key benefits of meditation include:
Improved mental clarity and focus
Improved physical health
Increased self-awareness and self-reflection
Enhanced overall well-being
Why Meditate in a Pod?
Meditating in a pod can offer a secluded and private space where you can focus inward without external distractions. OpenSeed pods are designed to minimize outside noise and light, creating an ideal environment for deep relaxation and concentration during meditation.
In this isolated environment, uninterrupted by any visual distractions, an individual has a much greater potential to quiet the mind and restore calm, focus, clarity, and positive energy.
Immersive wellness environments for the home + workplace.
1951 NW 7th Ave
Miami, FL 33136